AGENDA

DAY SCHEDULE

Time

08:15 – 09:15

09:15 – 09:25

09:30 – 09:45

09:45 – 11:05

11:05 – 11:15

11:20 – 11:35

11:35 – 12:50

12:55 – 14:40

14:45 – 17:15

17:15 – 17:30

17:30 – 17:45

17:45 – 18:00

19:00 – 21:00

Component

Registration

Opening Address

Keynote Address for Panel 1

Panel 1: Building Portfolio Resilience in Uncertain Times

Break

Keynote Address for Panel 2

Panel 2: Trends in Investment Management: AI and ESG Investing

Networking Lunch

Breakout Sessions

Break

Closing Address by Platinum Sponsor

Closing Address by President of Yale-NUS College

Private Networking Dinner for Platinum Sponsor

08:15 – 09:15

Registration

09:15 – 09:25

Opening Address

09:30 – 09:45

Keynote Address for Panel 1

09:45 – 11:05

Panel 1: Building Portfolio Resilience in Uncertain Times

11:05 – 11:15

Keynote Address for Panel 2

11:20 – 11:35

Break

11:35 – 12:50

Panel 2: Trends in Investment Management: AI and ESG Investing

12:55 – 14:40

Networking Lunch

14:45 – 17:15

Breakout Sessions

17:15 – 17:30

Break

17:30 – 17:45

Closing Address by Platinum Sponsor

17:45 – 18:00

Closing Address by President of Yale-NUS College

19:00 – 21:00

Private Networking Dinner for Platinum Sponsor

BREAKOUT SESSIONS

Breakout sessions will be anchored by our conference sponsors. 85% percent of the delegates attending the breakout session are pre-selected into any of the breakout session by our sponsors, while the remaining 15% will be selected on the day of the conference based on their performance and engagement. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.

PANEL INFORMATION

Panel I: Building Portfolio Resilience in Uncertain Times –

With speculation and debate surrounding the possibility of a recession in the near future on top of looming political instability, how can asset and wealth managers build portfolios that are resilient in times of uncertainties?

 

Panel II: Trends in Investment Management: AI & ESG Investing –

How will the emergence of Artificial Intelligence and the gradual integration of Environmental, Social and Governance factors into investing decisions impact the world of asset and wealth management?

Questions?

 

Email us at delegateaffairs.samc@gmail.com

Follow us on social media

 

Facebook

Copyright 2019 SAMC. All Rights Reserved

Questions?

 

Email us at delegateaffairs.samc@gmail.com

Follow us on social media

 

Facebook

Copyright 2019 SAMC. All Rights Reserved